Waste Water Treatment
Wastewater comprises domestic and industrial wastes, rain water and surface water run-off. It is therefore unhygienic and dirty; containing dissolved and suspended particles of sewage and surface matter. It is therefore crucial for a wastewater treatment process to be undertaken before consumption.
Conventional wastewater treatment consists of a combination of physical, chemical, and biological processes and operations to remove solids, organic matter and, sometimes, nutrients from wastewater. General terms used to describe different degrees of treatment, in order of increasing treatment level, are preliminary, primary, secondary, and tertiary and/or advanced wastewater treatment.
Membrane Bioreactor MBR
The advanced membrane bioreactor MBR for treating municipal and industrial water are presented as the key technology for recycling and reuse of wastewater for industrial or domestic use. The effluent is characterized by a low level of suspended solids, bacteria, viruses, and the retention of trace elements, making it an ideal system for direct download in environmentally sensitive areas.
The latest developments of a new generation of Martin membranes are more productive and less costly with advances in developing of membrane bioreactors by Martin Water Technologies Inc. , has enabled us to implement the MBR in a wide range of applications for the treatment of wastewater.
Our valuable experience gained in recent years is an added value for our customers in the design of new plants as well as modifying existing ones to improve the capacity and meet increasing performance demands.
• Provision of membranes and membrane cassette for a wide range of capacities.
• Design and supply of membrane reactors with all necessary equipment to operate.
• Standard designs being able to manufacture special models on request.
• Design of pilot plants in a container for study in industrial waste water.
• Optimization and development of MBR systems with our R&D department
Advantages of MBR over conventional activated sludge system
MBR technology improves the efficiency of wastewater treatment.
• By the separation of activated sludge through membrane, ensures a higher quality of treated water, free of suspended solids.
• Thanks to the membrane retention, allows to obtain high concentrations of sludge, thus obtaining higher purification yields.
• Due to the uniform distribution of pores in the membrane, a high quality of permeate is obtained as well as high stability to high pollutant discharges.
Decrease the required area
• Due to the high performance of treatment obtained, reduces considerably the volume of biological reactors.
• Elimination of secondary clarifier.
As your business partner, Martin helps customers meet ever increasing environmental, regulatory, and financial pressures by safely recovering waste water for reuse or discharge.